For a Career with the best in the Industry
OVERSEAS REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
- Strategic planning for overseas regional business, formulating long-term and mid- to short-term strategic goals
- Responsible for formulating regional business sales strategy and risk control
- Lead the team to actively explore regional market and achieve annual performance goals
- Responsible for the formulation, optimization and audit of regional business workflow and management system
- Responsible for the management of regional sales teams, training, assessment and motivation to ensure the efficient operation of the team.
- Local personnel or permanent overseas staff (e.g. Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East, Russia)
- Have basic financial and legal knowledge, and be able to independently review various business documents
- Proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing, with more than 3 years of overseas sales experience in financial machinery/equipment and electronic products
- Familiar with various international trade rules, and have overseas business team management experience
- Prior work experience with a POS terminal manufacturer is preferred.